This is the entrance to my website. There's nothing particularly stunning or eye-catching yet - just an overview of the site's contents.
The other areas contain descriptions of the pages contained within those areas.
I recently received a letter from the bank.
In a part of the letter, the bank indicated that its goal was to exceed my expectations.
I think that is fine if the bank wants to have that as its goal or one of its goals.
But the bank, or any business, should not tell the customer that it is going to exceed the customer's expectations.
Because the moment it tells the customer that, then that is what the customer expects.
So if the customer expects his expectations to be exceeded, how can a business exceed that expectation?
It is just going to spiral out of control.
That has nothing to do with anything else on my website, so I just put it here for now.
|Site Overview ||Recent Updates
- General Pages
- Grammar - my venting about some bad grammar
- Metric - my views of the metric system (I rather like the English system)
- Links - some sites that I like or have liked (I'm thinking about phasing out this page in favor of placing links on relevant pages, so this page has not been updated in a while)
- Sitemap - this whole website in graphic form, for an easy, at-a-glance guide
- Introduction to Christianity Pages - the title explains it pretty well (several pages covering different areas of Christian belief)
- Topics Pages - some commentary on a few social topics
- Projects Pages - some pages which document some of the things I've made (mostly software, with some circuits and a wooden table added for variety)
Sat, December 15, 2007
If you are here because of the Christmas card, you probably want the Adventures in Roofing page.
Sat, August 18, 2007
Documented a careless mistake in the Adventures in Roofing page.
Tue, July 3, 2007
My political site has been running for a while now.
Wed, February 21, 2007
Finally finished the ringdicator project.
∇ More History ∇